At SPORTFIRST we want you to love your online shopping experience, like you will love your purchase. However, in the event you receive a product from our online store that is not quite right, doesn't fit or is faulty we have included below options for you to return your goods.
- If you wish to return any product(s) you have purchased, you can return the product(s) via Australia Post, to the online store of purchase or alternatively to any of our SPORTFIRST stores. Please refer to our store list: www.sportfirst.com.au
- If you wish to return to the online store of purchase, please contact that store by email or phone for next steps. All returns will be processed once we have received the items back, if you are sending back through the store online portal.
- Please ensure you send your parcel back to the store with tracking capabilities or registered post as all returned parcels are your responsibility.
SPORTFIRST RETURNS POLICY CONDITIONS
You are entitled to a replacement, credit or refund where item(s) have a fault, such as:
- when it is faulty;
- wrongly described; or
- different from a sample shown to you.
We are not required to refund your product if you simply change your mind.
If you have changed your mind on a purchase, we will happily exchange your item or offer you a gift card provided that:
- You return the item within 14 days (inclusive) from the tracked date of delivery.
- You produce your original SPORTFIRST online receipt when you return the item.
- The item is in an original saleable condition.
- All original tags & box (for footwear) are in original condition.
- In an unworn, unopened and unused state.
- The original shoe box needs to be sent (even if the box is damaged). Please note we will not be able to process any exchanges without the box as we cannot resell the shoe without original box & the shoes will be sent back to you.
- Any sewn labels are still attached.
If you are not able to comply with these requirements, SPORTFIRST reserves the right to refuse an exchange on change of mind items.
We may need to assess your product to determine whether a repair, replacement or refund
(if faulty) is appropriate. Certain products may need to be sent to the manufacturer for
assessment, such as and not limited to:
- Sports equipment, cricket bats, tennis racquets and similar items;
- heart rate monitors and other electrical or technological products;
- clothing, footwear and accessories; or
- bulky goods such as treadmills, exercise bikes, home gyms.
RETURNING THROUGH ONLINE
We are committed to refunding your products as quickly as possible. However, please allow
up to 14 business days from when you posted your parcel back to us so that we can process
your return. In the unlikely event that you don’t receive your exchange please
email our store directly that the goods were purchased from. Also please keep the tracking
number from your return label as a record.
SPORTFIRST returns and exchange policy is consistent with the ACCC guidelines.
The policy only applies to footwear, apparel and small sports equipment and accessory
items normally stocked by most SPORTFIRST stores
If a product or service you buy fails to meet a consumer guarantee, you have the right to ask
for a repair, replacement or refund under the Australian Consumer Law. A consumer can ask
for their preference of a free repair, replacement or refund, but are not always entitled to
one. For example, the consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but
simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the
purchase or had no use for it. If the consumer has a minor problem with a product or
service, SPORTFIRST can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund.
When the consumer has a major problem with a product, you have the right to ask for your
choice of a replacement or refund.
For more information regarding consumer rights please visit:
If seeking a refund on what you deem a faulty product, we will assess your product looking
to see if it is faulty or not as advertised. This may take up to 2 weeks. You will be notified of
the outcome. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If the issue is not
repairable or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund in the
Gift cards cannot be exchanged or refunded and will expire 36 months from the purchase
date. Please be aware that gift cards are treated as a legal form of tender, like cash if they
are lost then they will not be replaced.